February 5, 2017

I'm Back!

Man alive! I didn't post in January?!? I'm so sorry guys :( School and work started back up and taking 3 classes while working is proving to be more challenging than I thought it would be.

I have, however, been working on an awesome Workshop series at work, and will be getting some of those seminar/workshops/Power Points out to y'all soon.

In the meantime, I have some great products available on my TPT Store, and TPT is throwing a huge sale this week! I also have a Valentine's Freebie up there :)


740 × 400


Make sure you enter the code at checkout to receive an even bigger discount! My store will be 20% off, but if you enter the code: LOVETPT, you'll get 28% off :) Steal!

So keep your eye out for those seminars coming your way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment