July 30, 2016

Back 2 School Sale!!!

It's that time again...Back2School! I love back to school time; all the cute decorations, the supplies on sale, the fresh ideas, and renewed energy :)

Join me this August 1st & 2nd for the TPT Back to School Sale!

740 × 400

Head on over to my TPT Store and enjoy 28% off when you enter the code: BESTYEAR at checkout! This can be your best year ever, especially with the right lesson plans and engaging ideas.

Need a planner that fits your Middle or High School schedule? I've got that! There are just some things that secondary teachers don't need...why buy a planner designed for an elementary teacher?

Need some engaging unit plans that utilize informational texts? I've got that! Plus all my Unit Plans have that embedded in them too!

So head on over and get ready for BEST YEAR EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment