March 29, 2016

Love Me Some To-Do Lists!

Well hello friends! Just in time for 'Spring Cleaning' and all the beautiful flowers popping up everywhere, I've created some fun, fresh, To-Do lists for you :)

I used some beautiful watercolor flowers clip art and created 3 different versions of the To-Do Lists for y'all. I like the diversity of the options, and I think there is something for everyone! Two versions have an inspirational Mark Twain quotation on them as well [ I had to throw some "English teacher" in there ;) ] The download provides both Word & PDF options.


And now for some closer up shots :)
Version #1:

 Version #2:

Version #3:


A fun and fresh way to stay organized this Spring and all year round :) So pop on over to my TPT Store and pick up these Watercolor Flower To Do Lists! Enjoy staying organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment