January 2, 2016

New Year, New Attitude

I've already decided that 2016 is going to be AWESOME!



For this new year, I'm going to have a new attitude. Well, try to :)

Instead of worrying about all the things that might go wrong, or might not happen, I'm going to tell myself they will be fine and will happen! :) Instead of worrying about money, I'm going to do what I can to make it, and hope that it will work out ok :)

So to start on that trend, I'm having a SALE over at my TPT Store!

It's time to ROCK 2016...no matter what your resolution is, I have something for you:

It's not too late to order a planner and get more organized for 2nd semester!

It's not too late to do Ice-breakers with your kiddos!

It's not too late to do the SmashBook activity and help your students analyze creatively!

Happy 2016!!!!


2 comments:

  1. What a great attitude! One of my classroom expectations is a positive attitude. I hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to stay positive :) It's a little tough every now and then, but I'm doing ok! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete