January 1, 2016

Currently: January 2016!

I did not blog as much as I wanted to/should have in December. Hopefully that will change this next month :) Starting with this month's Currently, by Farley. LOVE linking up with her for these monthly reflections.

Here starts a great 2016!!


My one little word is TRUST. I am going to trust that things will work out as they should. I will trust that everything happens for a reason and that I need to stop worrying about every little thing.

Here's to an AWESOME 2016!

8 comments:

  1. Trust is a fabulous word (and one that we all need to remember, I think)! I also feel you on the needing to make more money. Best of luck with everything in 2016!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake positivity til you make it. Or at least until dratted cedar is out of the air. My major was actually secondary English teaching. Didn't ever get to do that, though. Only the minor (Spanish teaching) and then with my MLS being a teacher librarian. Would love to try that in secondary. Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister! Fake it 'til you make it! :) Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. Just popped in from Oh' Boy 4th Grades post. Wishing you luck with the "Making More $" Thank you baby Jesus our district just got a pay raise passed and I'm getting a raise after 7 years! Hold on yours is coming! Have a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the raise! Yay!!!! Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year :)

      Delete
  4. My word is trust too. I don't know about you but I have a feeling it is going to challenge me big time this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be. I'm already struggling today! lol Good luck to you :)

      Delete