December 9, 2015

New, FUN Product!!

If you look at my TPT Store, I think you'd easily figure out that I love Mad Libs. They are a great way for students to refresh their skills while having fun. Even my high schoolers love "getting a break" and completing Mad Libs. And with Mad Libs, I don't feel like I'm wasting time on a useless activity; lots of kids really do need that refresher.

So I've created two more Mad Libs for you, and put them together in a product. These are only $1...what a steal! :) Word and PDF versions available.



I've been subbing 6th grade for 10 weeks now, and it's safe to say that they need constant reminders of what figurative language is.

So the first Mad Lib is using Similes & Metaphors, and the second uses Hyperboles & Onomatopoeias.





Have fun reviewing!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment