December 2, 2015

Currently-It's December!

Hello everyone! Happy Holidays! I'm so excited it is December :) I love Christmas and all things Christmas. The constant Christmas music, the cider and peppermint hot chocolate, the smell of cinnamon pine cones and Christmas trees. I love it all. :)

This is our first Christmas as a married couple, and last night we decorated our tree together...while watching Elf! I think we'll make that a tradition :)

I'm once again linking up with Farley for her Currently of the month. Thanks lady for always hosting this!

Enjoy December everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Sorry you have a tough class right now! Hope the next couple of weeks go by quickly!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...they've had subs for so long, I think they've just never been taught how they need to behave. We're slowly making progress :)

      Delete
  2. I like your tradition of decorating the tree while watching Elf. We have a similar tradition in our house but it's been morphed over the years with kids and as the kids aged and moved out. I hope you have a wonderful first married Christmas together. And I hope the real teacher returns before break so you can have an early one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We'll see how the tradition morphs as we go along :)

      Delete