November 23, 2015

Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For...link up!

Hi all! It's officially Thanksgiving break, and I am thankful for that :) I need a break from the hyper 6th graders...though I am thankful to have steady subbing again.

I decided I needed to reflect on what I was thankful for this year, and thought I'd share that with all of you, and see what you're thankful for as well! So join the link up, read, comment, and share :)

Happy Thanksgiving!



Now it's your turn! Download the photo, use text boxes to put in your answers, make a post with this, and add the post to the link up! Don't forget the rule of 3-comment on two before you and one after you :)


Link Up Below!


2 comments:

  1. I love this! It's so important to reflect on what we have and hopefully inspire us to be thankful year-round instead of on a specific day. Have a restful break!

    Pili | Perfectly Peeps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! I agree...with everything going on and all the hustle & bustle, it's good to stop and reflect :)

      Delete