October 4, 2015

October Currently...and Wedding Month!

It's finally October!!! Not only am I excited because it's fall time and that means PSL, fall decorations, colder weather, etc, but I'm excited because it's wedding month!!!!!

In just 3 weeks, we'll be married :) So excited!!!!!!!

But for now, here is my October Currently, courtesy of Oh Boy 4th Grade :)



The parents are visiting this weekend and it's been fun! We went to visit the fiance's work Friday and he showed them all around, Saturday we went to the Fort Worth Stockyards and then they went to a wedding out here [happened to be this weekend too so they thought, why not go?], and then today we're taking them to visit the JFK site in Dallas, and then the Texas Rangers baseball game. A fun-filled weekend :) 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I'm also a Texas teacher/blogger teaching in the Dallas area.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! I've had to get used to saying the Texas pledge everyday... :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I didn't realize your wedding was coming up so fast! Good luck on all the last-minute details. I remember it was such a busy time, those last few weeks before the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...and it's in CA so that makes it a little more difficult, but we're doing it! :)

      Delete
  3. I cannot imagine getting married during the school year! Go you! I am so happy you had a great visit with your parents!
    Curriculum and Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's partly why I'm subbing this year too. I also still need to get my TX credential, so it's a good year to get married :)

      Delete
  4. Your blog is bootiful! I planned a wedding during the school year lots of years ago and it's a lot! Happy fall! Thanks for sharing.

    April
    The Glitter Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! It is a lot...I'm coming down with another cold!!! Hopefully it's better in 2.5 weeks :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete