September 2, 2015

Currently: September 2015

Another official beginning to a new school year- September! August is like the prep month, and even if you have the kids for a couple of days, September is when you really feel like the school year has started :)

Once again, I'm linking up with Farley's Currently. I love seeing all the people that link up, and I often find someone new to follow!

Don't forget the Rule of 3! Comment on the 2 people before you, and the 1 after you :)

I'm going back to Cali tomorrow for my bachelorette/bridal shower weekend!!!! It will be so nice to see my family and friends again, and I know we'll have so much fun. My sister and mom have been working really hard to give me a memorable time :)

Happy September everyone!

PS- It's Pumpkin Spice time!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at your shower! A trip sounds good right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to cooler weather :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Packing for your trip and have an absolute blast at your shower! I hope you will share some pictures so we all get to see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'll try to post some when I get back :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your bridal shower! How fun! Enjoy those special times and memories. 11 years later I still remember mine. I'm going to be subbing this winter for the first time. I've taught for 15 years but never subbed. Good luck with subbing! I'm sure you'll do great.
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It is going to be weird to sub after 7 years of teaching...I'm sure you feel the same way! Good luck with it!!! :)

      Delete