August 29, 2015

New Blog Design Thank You

A HUGE shout out to the ladies over at Blogs Fit For A Queen for my new blog design!


I'd had the same design for almost 3 years, and it was in need of an update. I wanted something a little more classic; something that matched the secondary grades.

It's hard when teaching high school to find that balance between cute and fun, and not too cutesy for the guys, or too little kid-ish. I thought what these gals came up with was great!

I had also realized that the blog title didn't specify what I taught or what subject. I usually mentioned it in other places, but I think it's good to have it right up top there :)

So thanks again ladies! Make sure you go check out their blog, even if you don't need an update. They show all the blogs they've done, and maybe you'll come across one you'd like to follow!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Your new blog looks fabulous! I love that it references your specialty too!

    Krisanna
    Simply Secondary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Since the specialty isn't in the name of the blog, like yours, I felt it needed to be close by :) I'm hoping it will help attract more middle and high school teachers so we can all collaborate!

      Delete