July 17, 2015

For your Home-FREEBIE

Hi everyone! As you know I've been trying to put my new home together and unpack and paint and all that good stuff.

Well we finally got the master bedroom pretty much set, and so we were able to move out the guest bedroom, making it available to actually be a guest bedroom. So I put the sheets and comforter and fun pillows on the bed, and then thought of something. Whenever I go stay at my sister's house, or anyone's place, I have to ask for the wi-fi network and password to connect to so I can preserve my minutes and small data plan.

So I made a cute little sign and framed it, then set it on the nightstand in the guest bedroom :)

Below that is the network to choose, and then below that is the password, plus another little design at the bottom of the print.

This is so cute and helpful, I thought I'd make a freebie for you too!
This will not be on my TPT Store because it's not school related, but it is FREE here!

2 comments: