June 18, 2015

Winner of the Back To School Planner and more!

Winner winner chicken dinner! Congrats to Charlotte K. for winning the Back to School Planner! Thanks to everyone for linking up and signing up and following the blog in general :)

If you're sad you didn't win, you can always head on over to my TPT Store and purchase this awesome planner so you too can be cool like Charlotte ;)

In other news, I'm continuing to work on the Makeover Madness challenge from the #tptsellerchallenge, and I've made over a few more items in my store! I've given a few items a facelift, and changed the content AND cover of one of my freebie items for the first day of school. One of my most popular freebies is my First Day of School BINGO...and I updated it! :)
For this makeover, I updated the font [kind of reminds me of Gatsby], made the directions a little more clear, and changed a few of the choices :)

Hope you're enjoying all the makeovers! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment