June 3, 2015

June Currently...and 1.5 weeks left!

It's June!!!! Do you know what that means?! That school is almost out! woo hoo!

Once again I am linking up with Farley to bring you my monthly Currently. Enjoy!


Our school lets out on the 11th, we still come Friday the 12th and Monday the 15th and then we're done. But this year, I'll have to pack up my room and leave the school for good. It'll be bittersweet, but starting a new adventure is exciting and I can't wait :)

Happy June everyone!

6 comments:

  1. We get out the 11th too! It is a 1/2 day for us and I feel like it can't get here fast enough! I dread packing up my classroom, but I get so excited thinking about all the new wonderful things I want to do next year!

    Fabulous Fun in Grade 1
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours is a half day too, but graduation is that night :/ So pretty much a full day. Looking forward to bigger and better!! :)

      Delete
  2. I had to visit from the linkup because ... I could have named my blog "Tales of Teaching in Converse." To each their own. If you can wear them and not hobble around awesome! Good luck with finishing out and your move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I've been wearing sandals lately because it's summer-ish, but yes, there are some comfy heels out there ;) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Moving to Texas? Wow! Are you teaching the same grade/subject next school year?
    Erin (Very Perry Classroom)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am going to sub for the first year out there to see where I'd like to apply and where I would fit it :)

      Delete