June 23, 2015

Dare to {Dream} #tptsellerchallenge Week 2

Dare to {Dream}
#tptsellerchallenge Week 2

The Week 1 challenge was great! It really forced me to look at my products from a different perspective and make them more inviting. It also inspired me to update my TPT Store in general; I made a banner for my store! Fun!

Well this week is all about dreaming big...and I've got a few good ones :)


1. Since I don't have a new teaching job lined up in Texas, I will be subbing. We all know this is not guaranteed income...I mean, who gets a sub in August/September?? So I really need my TPT sales to triple, who am I kidding...they need to increase like ten-fold...which I know may be a bit out there, but I will take any sort of raise in sales I can get. :)

2. I am getting married in October and we all know marriage isn't easy. I know we'll have to work at it and I want to :) I want to be the best wife that I can be...I may not be perfect, but I want to be there for him and support him in all he does.

3. I've had some health issues the last few years [nothing serious, more annoying than anything], and sometimes I really let them get me down. "Why can't I just be normal?" is often a question I'll ask out loud to nobody in particular. I want to learn how to take them in stride and not focus on them, but simply adapt and move on.


Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you achieve your dreams! :)

Thanks to the ladies throwing this challenge: Teach, Create, Motivate; Third in Hollywood; Sparkling in Second; and Peppy, Zesty, Teacherista


8 comments:

  1. I hear ya, but I'm not sure anyone is normal and thank goodness for that! Where would all the creativity be? I admire your goal to be a good wife! It takes practice, patience, love, and grace. And guess what!? You're allowed to go to bed mad ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love that everyone is different and creative! I know nobody is normal :) Sometimes just wish my health would be like that of a normal person :) Allowed to go to bed mad...I might take that advice sometimes :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!
      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. I wish you luck in your goals, especially your first one. I will be married for 10 years in two days and I know that with a goal like your second one you will be great. Like Jen Bonner says patience is needed as you learn each others little quirks and practice. Just like everything it takes hard work to get amazing results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words :) Patience is something that I need to work on, so this will be great practice with that! :) Thank you for commenting on my blog! :)
      Stephanie

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your upcoming marriage! So exciting! You will be a terrific wife because you already aspire to be!

    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! I hope so! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)
      Stephanie

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing your dreams. I've loved reading them all. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I hope your health issues resolve themselves and you can have a healthy future. Good luck with your dreams!
    Paige
    Our Elementary Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! And thank you for the kind wishes...good luck to you! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete