March 16, 2015

Hiatus...

I'm so SORRY I've been on a blogging hiatus these past two weeks! Things are crazy right now! Softball started and so we had tryouts, and then a whole whopping week later, our first game-which we won btw.

But with softball practices and games comes no time after school and therefore I've been really busy.


I know, I know, excuses. I'll try to be a better blogger, I swear! Sometimes life gets in the way and it overwhelms us.

Plus...I've been busy starting to plan a wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, we're engaged. So I'm going to try very hard to balance school, softball, wedding planning, AND blogging. I can do it! I think I just need to make a schedule about when to blog. I didn't want to make it so formal like that, but I think for now I'll have to.

So please don't stop following...I'll be back...PROMISE!!!

Thanks everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. OH, WHAT FUN!!! :) I see a lot of Starbucks in your future while you plan away for your wedding! :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I know!! It's going to be crazy! :)

      Delete