January 20, 2015

Quick Tip Tuesday: Thank You Cards

It's time for another Quick Tip!

I was raised sending Thank You cards for any gift I received; I still send them to this day. I think it's a great way to let someone know that you appreciate the thought and effort that went into giving you a gift.

Sometimes though, it's nice to say "thank you" for the little acts of kindness people do for you. This is especially true in a school environment. We know we do a lot for the kids, and even our fellow teachers, but there are a lot of people behind the scenes that do a lot for us, and for the school to keep it running as smoothly as possible. I used to just write little "thank you" notes and leave them on people's desk and so on, but then, a few years ago, I came across a cute idea on Pinterest :) Don't we all just LOVE Pinterest?!

I took the idea and modified it a little, and made my own version. And I'm here to share this quick tip with your and give your free template so that you can make some cute Thank You cards to have on hand at school for when you need to thank someone for helping you out :)

 Click on this link to head over to my Printable Freebies page, and download the free PDF "Thanks a latte" card!


Step 1: Print the download onto cardstock so they're sturdier.
Step 2: Grab a few coffee sleeves from your desired coffee shop...obviously I LOVE Starbucks.
Step 3: Glue the coffee sleeve onto the thank you card.
Step 3: Purchase a Starbucks gift card [I'm just doing $5 because it could really add up] and stick the gift card into the coffee sleeve.
Step 4: Give to someone at your school that really helps you out!

If you take the time to make a few of these at the beginning of the year, and then half way through, you'll have great "thank yous" for when you need them. Hope this quick tip helps you out!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! The climate at my school right now could use a little help. What a great way to help boost some positivity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Perfect use of these Thank You cards!!!! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)
      Stephanie

      Delete