January 3, 2015

2015 Goals

Instead of making resolutions, I am going to set some realistic goals for myself-both personally and professionally. I am hoping that by looking at them as goals and not resolutions, I'll be more inclined to focus on them and fulfill them. So here we go!



Personal Goals:
1) Try to let the little things go...maybe this will help decrease my stress level
2) Be happy with the now...stop focusing on what I want things to be
3) Balance my family, friends, and relationship better

Professional Goals:
1) Stop focusing on all the things that the school is doing "wrong" and be positive about my job
2) Focus on the kids...not the admin goals
3) Teach to the best of my ability...no matter how I'm feeling

What are your 2015 goals? Feel free to link up and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment