December 4, 2014

December Currently...a few days late

December snuck right up on me! This also explains why I'm a few days behind. I had so much to do the week of Thanksgiving and the weekend after, that Monday, December 1st came too quickly! But I LOVE Farley's Currently every month, so I'm still doing it, just a few days late :)

So here we go...the last Currently of 2014!

Giving: I will be giving my TAs Christmas gifts before break. They do the work for credit, but I think it's nice to let them know that I appreciate the work too. 

Happy December everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Grading was my least favorite part of teaching. I can relate. Enjoy the winter weather!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! My winter is about over because I live in San Diego and it has stopped raining now :/ Thanks for stopping by..
      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. The most winter we get in Phoenix is rain too, but I love it! Wish I was almost done with my shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I was so excited!!!! Thanks for commenting :)
      Stephanie

      Delete
  3. I am catching up on my blog reading and found your through Farley's Currently :)
    I am hoping to finish up my holiday shopping on Wednesday - taking a personal day to do it with my husband. I'm hoping it will be quiet in the stores ! We had a winter storm for a week and used 4 snow days already - and it is not even really winter here in WNY. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how Farley connects us all! I JUST finished my shopping last night :) Good luck!
      Stephanie

      Delete
  4. Two more presents and then you are finished! That's awesome! I need to start, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it! So relieved to be done too! :) Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete