December 14, 2014

Christmas Questionnaire

I love Christmas time :) So I'm joining up with Fabulous in First for this fun Christmas linky!

1. When do you decorate?
I decorate the day after Thanksgiving, or the the weekend after. I think it's important to enjoy one holiday at a time :) 
This is the first year I've done a ribbon on the tree. 

2. Elf or no Elf?
Well, I don't have my own kids, and I teach high school....so no elf. But I fully plan on having one when I have my own kiddos! :)

3. Christmas Cookies or No Baking for You?
I LOVE baking!!!! I am both gluten and dairy free, so I'm always looking for good recipes. I want to try this new gluten free/dairy free gingerbread loaf...yummy!!!

4. Favorite Holiday Tradition?
My family used to always make banana bread for the neighbors for Christmas. Once I got back from college, I forced my mom to do it again ;) And then I carried it on myself. I plan to do that for as long as I can!

5. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Uhhhh, duh! Elf!!! "He's an angry elf!" hahahahahahahahaa

6. Snow or no Snow?
I live in San Diego......barely rain, let alone snow. However, this year I will be celebrating Christmas in Tennessee...so maybe snow!!!!!!!! I'm meeting the parents for Christmas and am hoping it snows :)

7. Favorite Christmas Song?
I have always loved Christmas music. I love Mary Did You Know, and even sang it once at church for Christmas Eve Service. But I just ran across this new version and I am OBSESSED!!!!

8. Favorite Gifts to Give and Get?
Honestly, unless I REALLY want something, I love gift cards to places like Target, MAC [make-up], and Sprouts [like Whole Foods], and of course, Starbucks. This year at a gift exchange I got some movie tickets so that was really cool! So we'll be going to the movies over Christmas break I think ;)


Have fun and join up with the linky too!! It's nice to get some ideas too ;) Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Just curious, if you are gluten and dairy free, what do you order at Starbucks? It's sounds like you are Paleo, and I want to start heading in that direction. Starbucks would be AWESOME if they used Coconut Milk! :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If they used Almond milk I'd be all over it! Normally I just get Iced Green Tea; now that it's holiday season though, I splurge every now and then and get a decaf, soy, pumpkin spice latte with no whip. Soy isn't super great for you, but a few times a year won't kill me :) If you're thinking of going Paleo, try this awesome new cookbook called Every Last Crumb by Brittany Angell. Paleo bread and desserts!!!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love me some MAC!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete