November 2, 2014

November Currently

It is officially the Holiday Season!! I love that the leaves are finally starting to turn colors, it actually rained Friday night and some of Saturday, and the weather is even a little cooler. I love it!

Saturday afternoon/night we went to the 239th USMC Birthday Ball on the USS Midway. It was very nice and we only got sprinkled on for a few minutes and then the rain cloud passed :) All day Saturday I was busy getting ready before it started at 3pm, hence the Currently being a day late :/

And then today was spent going to a movie [Fury] and decorating for Thanksgiving...LOVE fall decorations!

And without further ado, here is my November Currently that Farley provides :)

 Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

  1. I also love the cooler fall weather...I just wish it wouldn't get any colder than that! Enjoy your November! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be super happy if Thanksgiving came sooner too! That would mean Christmas would be here sooner too! :) LOL! Haven't made it through the 3rd book of that series yet. Its on my Kindle. I just have 1000's of books I am reading at the same time. :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohhh, Christmas coming sooner too! How did I not think about that? ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Stephanie! Just catching up on your currently. I'm so jealous that you made it to see Fury. That was in the plans for the hubby and me but we stayed in with Netflix instead. I hope you had a great time at your ball. That sounds so glamorous!! Lastly, I totally applaud you for teaching in heels. You're my hero. I always consider it, then I resort to comfort. It makes my husband sad. =)
    -Felicia
    Oh, Snap! Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fury was long but good, and the boyfriend said very accurate. The ball was mostly glamorous until one girlfriend drank too much and then the restroom wasn't so glamorous;) Now that it's fall, I am wearing boots more, which aren't all heeled.... Shhh ;)

      Delete
  4. I love Gilmore Girls, too! I'm also excited about fall weather and Thanksgiving! I'm glad you had fun at the ball! I've always wanted to go to one. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE the Gilmores :) We had a great time, thanks!

      Delete
  5. LOVE Gilmore! I own all the seasons on DVD lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's on Netflix now so I don't have to buy them ;)

      Delete