October 2, 2014

New Classroom! Finally!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while; I've been waiting to post until things were pretty set in my new room. It's still not 100%, but it's good enough to share 'cus I'm so excited!

There's not going to be much substance to this post, just a lot of pics and some small explanations :) Enjoy!

BEFORE:
They had set up the desks in the room...but not how I wanted, obviously :)

A wall of windows....halla!

The back wall view from the front of the classroom...

Back wall corner...

Front corner by the windows :)

And lots of boxes!!!!!

AFTER:
Side wall opposite the window wall...this has a whiteboard with the classwork and homework for each prep. There's a hanging file folder with extra handouts, and next to it, an MLA formatting poster.

View of the front wall, from the back of the room. The SUPER white board is for the projector, so I will not be writing there. I'll be writing on the whiteboard to the left of it.

My desk is in the back corner. They will install a bulletin board where the orange paper is :) 

My desk is to the left of the cabinets there. I painted the "Follow Your Arrow" quote after I saw that my neighboring teacher had painted a cool quote on her wall :) 

That's pretty much it for now. I'm hoping to get some more decorations up in the next week or two! 

And here are last week's outfits:
I'm actually shocked that I haven't worn the same outfit in 5.5 weeks....maybe I have too many clothes? hahahahahaha.....yeah right ;)

Hope ya'll have had a great week!


2 comments: