August 3, 2014

Back To School Sale on TPT-20%+ off

I can't believe it's that time again!!! Back to School is upon us :/

A girl posted this video on Facebook the other day with the caption:

How Teachers Act When They Hear Back To School Commercials...


HAhahahahahahahahahaaaa.....Anyway....
I'm sure we're all scrambling to get everything ready for our classrooms and I've got several goodies to help you out because TPT is having a HUGE sale!!!

300 × 300

Just use the code: BTS14 when shopping my store to get some great deals on all the Back to School stuff you need!


Here are just a few of the BTS products I offer:

10 Icebreakers Middle & High Schoolers will actually do!





Great Handouts for the first week of school:



And if you've still got a few weeks til the kids come back, this BTS Organizer/Planner can really help you stay on task!

And I have so many great Unit and Lesson plans available too that meet the new Common Core Standards, and that have been tested in the classroom ;) 

So get ready everyone! The sale is from August 4-5, and will be 20%+ off!!!! Crazy! 

Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment