August 1, 2014

August Currently

Welp...it's August ladies and gentlemen. We all know what that means....back to school. But it also means linking up with Farley's Currently!! Love doing this every month :)
We go back to school on Monday the 11th, and the kids come back on Monday the 25th for a half day where they have an assembly, and then do a quick run-through of their classes. So I'll see the kids for about 15 minutes...in which I'll do a few ice-breakers from my Ice-breakers packet :) I'm glad you all like the packet...I picked my top 10 I've tried :)

Thanks for stopping by to see what I'm up to!

6 comments:

  1. Girl, I have been saying I need to exercise all summer! I lasted through June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha....that's about when I quit too!!

      Delete
  2. First day is a half day? Oh my goodness! That must be chaos- I can't imagine how quickly it must fly by! Ice-breakers are a total must the first few days. I am going to go check your packet out!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's kind of awkward to only have them for 15 minutes cus it's not really the first day of school, you know? Hope you enjoy the ice-breakers!
      Stephanie

      Delete
  3. We're on the same exercise page... haha! And our wanting's are the same :)

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh exercise...how I hate you ;) LOL

      Delete