June 18, 2014

Summer Fun Reading Link Up

Yay for Summer! Wanna know why I like Summer? 'Cus I read books for fun!!!! I don't really do that during the school year, due to grading and/or reading what the kids are reading. So during the Summer I like to pick a few books to read just for me :) Here's the fun part...I'm turning this into my FIRST Link-up!



The first book I'm reading is....you'll never guess....The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Everyone is talking about it, and how great the movie looks, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I hope it lives up to the hype!

Click here for a link to the book at BNN


The second book I'm going to read this Summer is All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner. I've read several of her other novels, and this is her latest one so I thought I'd buy it. Now, I can't attest to the quality of the story yet, but I have enjoyed her other books so I think I'll be pleased with this one.
Click her for a link to the book at BNN

So what are you all reading this Summer? Link up and let us know! Maybe we'll all find some good books to read/share! Add your blog to the link up below!



No comments:

Post a Comment