June 2, 2014

June Currently and an AWESOME cupcake design

Woo Hoo!!!! It's June!! 12 more days people...TWELVE. Only 9 school days with kids, but I'll count the weekend anyway 'cus I'll have to be grading :)

Well before I get to my Currently from Farley, I wanted to show off my awesome cupcakes I made for today's Staff BBQ. Sine the party was a BBQ, I went with BBQ-themed dessert: Hot Off the Grill cupcakes that I saw on Pinterest. I can not take credit for the design idea, but man am I taking credit for how they turned out ;)
The Pinterest ones are on the left [with the fancy lighting] and mine are on the right...not bad!

And now for my June Currently:

Well I hope everyone has a good last few weeks/days of school!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Those are the CUTEST cupcakes! I am having a bbq this week and these are perfect :) Thanks for the fabulous idea!!

    A Little Bird in Third

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!?!? When I saw them on Pinterest I knew I needed a reason to make them :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. Oh yay another Cali blogger! I'm so glad I'm done, I'll think of you as I drink my margarita :)
    ☼Libby
    First Grade Dual

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't find many Cali bloggers on here...fun!
      Stephanie

      Delete