April 7, 2014

Countdown to Spring Break, Moving, & My Birthday!

So much happening in the next week! I can't believe it's almost Spring Break and I'm sooooooooo ready for it.

[picture from: www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk]

FOUR DAYS- til Spring Break. I'm guessing the kids will be squirrely, but then again we teachers are too, so can you blame them?? I may have to do a little work over break, but I can sleep in and that's all I care about!!! ;)

FIVE DAYS-til I move. I am literally moving 3/4 of a mile down the road, but to a slightly bigger, slightly cheaper place...so it's worth it [I hope]. It will be a nice, fresh start because in

SEVEN DAYS-it's my birthday. 31....I'm officially in my thirties. Not exactly where I thought I'd be at thirty/thirty-one, but maybe this fresh start will help :)

I'm thinking about having a flash sale on my TPT Store for my birthday, so stay tuned!!!

Have a great week ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! My students and I cannot wait for break either! I'm off next week as well and it will be glorious to sleep in again ;)
    Happy early birthdayy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so ready!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

      Delete