March 20, 2014

I can't believe it!!

I can NOT believe it!!! My Donors Choose project, that I asked for help with last night, was funded today around 12 noon!!!! Can you believe that?!?! I was worried it wasn't going to get funded by the May deadline! I am over the moon!


I can't wait until that says "ordered"...it will be so cool. So now I/my classroom will have a new document camera and cart soon! I can't wait to use it and I'm so excited to come up with new uses for this technology.

I highly suggest using Donors Choose if you have anything you want for your classroom. The best part too is that you get to keep the item, even if you move to another school. They are very clear about that in the program information.

If you want help, feel free to email me and ask questions.

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Thats so awesome! I remember how excited I was when my project got funded (and I was just wanting books.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now the products are on back order, but I'm still excited!!

      Delete