March 13, 2014

Happy Thursday and OOTD

Happy Thursday everyone! We're one day away from the weekend!!! Of course our whole school is working the science fair at the local college this weekend...but only a 4 hour shift so it's still the weekend!!

Today my kids are starting their Holocaust Symbolism Project as we are wrapping up our Holocaust Unit. It is a sad topic but so worth teaching and discussing. We need to carry on the message for future generations. This project actually becomes the students' favorite project of the year, which in a way, is pretty cool. Here's an example of one from last year. Brilliant, creative girl:
Treating the Jewish people as animals. This symbolizes Loss of Humanity.

And today I thought I'd share an OOTD as well. As I've said before, I like to mix dressy and casual, since it is a school and I like to sit on desks and such :)

I went all black today with gold jewelry...fancy. Then I threw on a denim shirt to give it a casual look. I left the shirt open because It's a bit baggy so it made me look square and boxy with it buttoned up...a bit sloppy too. But I think with it open, seeing the jewelry, it looks good :)
Once again I'm wearing my awesome CA necklace and Monogram necklace from Baublebar jewelry. 

Have a great Thursday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment