March 26, 2014

Finals Week!!

Yikes! It's midterms already....which means I'm halfway done! Only 10 weeks to go and we're done!!!!

But man, what was I thinking assigning their last essay due today & tomorrow, and then grades due next Tuesday?? I have to grade 90 essays by Tuesday...that is ambitious to say the least. Sometimes I wonder why I got into English because we always have the extra work. But then I remember...I love English! I love reading and discussing books. I love when kids work hard on an essay and are proud of the grade they earn.

So I will give up my week to grade these papers because I know I can do it. :)

Have a great week ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way every time I have all those essays to grade. I always say, "I should teach math!" But then I remember all the books I love to teach. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've spent the last 3 days killing myself grading these essays!!! Only 12 more to go :)

      Delete