February 24, 2014

The Pearl-small unit plan

Well all, it's been a little while since I blogged, sorry about that! I am excited though because I just uploaded a new unit plan [on the shorter side] for The Pearl. I used this book when I taught 9th grade, but I have heard of 7th or 8th reading it as well since it is short. So I figured I would share my stuff with you :)

I have a little outline for the chronological order of the items in the unit, a pre-reading activity, then several "during" activities, essay prompts [with rubric], and a test [with key]. What's great about this unit is that because the book is so short, you could squeeze it into one week, or expand it to three...your choice! I love stuff like that :)

So feel free to head on over to my TPT Store to download this Pearl unit.

Here's a preview of a few pages of the unit:



Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment