February 3, 2014

Outfit of the Day [OOTD] for School

Happy Monday ya'll! So this is sort of school related and sort of not :) So you probably guessed from my blog title that I'm into fashion. I love wearing heels and dressing nice for school and life outside of school. Well during the school week we have to dress professionally [no jeans T,W,Th]. Mondays we can wear jeans because it's only learning labs [like office hours where our students can come get help from 9-11am] and a staff meeting. And Fridays we can wear jeans and one of our many school shirts....though a lot of the teachers just wear a school color :/

So I'm trying to take advantage of my days to wear jeans!!! I think you can make so many cute outfit with jeans :) So I wore this [pic below] today to work-Monday learning labs. Since it's the second week of a new semester, I only had ONE kid come see me, which allowed me to get all my copying done and talk to my friend that runs the book room/purchasing :) I took a simple jeans and white tee and made it fun. I've been following Courtney Kerr's blog lately and love her style...so if you know who that is, this pic totally makes sense :)

White T-shirt [so old I don't even remember where I got it]. Boyfriend jeans new from Target. Shoes are old and from Payless. Both necklaces new from Target as well. Gold ring from Old Navy. Watch is from Target a while ago but they have a similar style now.

I only tucked in the little part of the white tee in the front there and let it hang out in the back. I'm a new fan of boyfriend jeans, but be careful with the shoe. I tried it with an open toe bootie and it looked weird; I think you need to see some of the top of the foot.

This look works for after school as well or on the weekends. Just a fun way to jazz up the classic look of the white tee and jeans.

I think I'm going to do random OOTD posts...hope you all don't mind! :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. I don't mind OOTD's at all. I would like to see some on professional days too. Slacks and a button down get so boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I will totally do some OOTD with professional dress :) Thanks for stopping by!
      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. I did the OOTD. You should do a linky!
    Love those shoes!
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean do a linky with the OOTD? Have people link their outfits too? That could be fun!

      Stephanie

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Am I the only one that doesn't understand how this linky would work? Just have people link up their OOTD to my post? Cus that could be a great resource for new clothes ideas :)

      Stephanie

      Delete
  4. I could be so okay with your Monday schedule! Your outfit is too cute by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE Mondays :) And thank you!!

      Stephanie

      Delete