December 31, 2013

New Year's Sale!!!!

Happy 2014!!!! Let's ring in the New Year right with a little sale shall we? I've got a great New Year's Resolution activity for the kids when we return...it's only $1 and I'm having a 15% off SALE! Woot! Click here to head on over to my TPT Store.

So let's make our Education Resolution to help each other out this year. Let's be a community of teachers that cares and shares. My goal is to continue to provide quality free items in addition to paid products :) I wanted to start this blog to build up the Middle/High School connections because I saw a lacking in the blog world. I love hearing other people's ideas and can't wait to implement new activities in my class this year! :)

Happy and Prosperous 2014 everyone!!
[Photo from: all-free-download.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment