December 8, 2013

It's my Blogiversary!!! Sale :)

Happy Blogiversary! It's been 2 years since I started my blog and I could not have imagined the places it would take me. I started this blog because I couldn't find many resources for middle/high school teachers out there. There were TONS for elementary teachers, but I don't often get to do arts and crafts ;) I wanted to create a place where secondary teachers could share ideas and support each other....and hopefully this has proved that opportunity for some.



So thank you to everyone who follows my little blog, follows my TPT store, and the Facebook and Pinterest pages. I get wonderful ideas from all of you and hopefully you get a few from me :)

My goal for this upcoming year is to continue to provide ideas for you guys, and to try to create a little more "community" feel amongst us secondary teachers :)

As a thank you, I'm hosting a Blogiversary Sale, now until Tuesday, where you can get 15% off my products...and the free ones are still free ;)

Head on over to my TPT store to take a look and enjoy your 15% off as my way of saying thanks :)

I'm also holding a raffle!!!! I'll be giving away a $10 Starbucks card to one lucky winner! :)


a Rafflecopter giveaway



Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you post, but I would love to see more examples of your students annotating and close reading. I'm always looking for good models for my students! BTW- We used your how to annotate chart again, it's become an anchor chart in their Interactive Student Notebooks that we are always referring back to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try to remember to take more pics of annotations and such! I'm so glad the "How to Annotate" is working so well!!! The free bookmarks on my TPT go well with that too :)

      Stephanie

      Delete