November 4, 2013

FREEBIE:Thanksgiving-Themed Mad Lib

I love the fall weather! I love Thanksgiving especially; getting to eat and chat with family and friends.

Sometimes I wish I taught elementary school though so I could do all the fun crafts :/ But, I have a semi solution! I created a Mad Lib for Thanksgiving that works with grammar...so I'm refreshing their grammar and they get to have fun because they don't realize it's school work...they think it's just for fun :) Sneaky!

So please head on over to my TPT Store to enjoy this FREEBIE!



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Linking up with Manic Mondays for this too!
Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Cute freebie! Kids love mad libs! I love your blog design, adorable!

    Dixie
    Teachin' Little Texans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It'll be a fun activity :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, I love mad libs types of activities

    ReplyDelete