October 6, 2013

Romantic Poetry Unit

I loved teaching 12th grade and really miss it actually. I've been looking over the new Common Core book lately, and I just started reading the 12th grade units for some reason. And low and behold there was a whole unit on 18th and 19th century pieces. I remembered a whole unit I had done on Romantic Poetry with 7 major poets. The students really got into it and enjoyed learning the different types of poetry too.

I've gone back through the unit and aligned it with Common Core standards for future use. I've added several assignments to the unit to foster more discussion and analysis.

This unit contains:
-Daily Lesson Plans
-Power Points for 7 major poets
-Power Point for Introduction to Romantic Poetry
-Poems from all 7 poets
-Quizzes
-Final Test
-Several assignments
-Final writing assignment

This can be used as a unit as a whole, or can be incorporated with an 18th or 19th century novel study.

Head on over to my TPT Store and check it out :)






Thank you guys so much for your continued support of my blog and store! *Feeling Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment