October 8, 2013

Reader Interest...what do you want?

I would like to do another FREEBIE this month, but am having trouble deciding what to do. So I thought I'd turn to the people that matter--YOU! You the readers, followers, listeners, whatever :) I'd love to know what you guys would like as a freebie this month!

Just leave a comment below with what type of freebie you'd like, or a specific item you have in mind. Last week I did a FREE Grading Rubric, so maybe we can do something other than a rubric ;) Hopefully I'll be able to deliver a freebie soon!

Have a fantastic week!

2 comments:

  1. Is it something you are going to make or something you already have? With parent conferences coming up somewhat soon, maybe a paper organized with student grades, info, strengths, weaknesses, concerns. I think that would be helpful- and something teachers could type or write up, photocopy one for self and one for parent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to make something :) Great idea!!!

      Delete