September 3, 2013

Facebook Page!!

I did it! I caved and created a Facebook page for my blog! I didn't want to have another thing to deal with, but when Jen over at Teaching Teens in the 21st Century told me that my Bloglovin could just link my posts to it...I was sold!

So head on over to:

https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfTeachingInHeels

And like my Facebook page! It will keep you up to date with blog posts, sales on my TPT store, new TPT products, and pics from school! Hope you enjoy and thanks in advance for the support!


1 comment:

  1. Facebook is very entertaining in terms of gaming and socialization, but most of all it can be useful too for business, popularity or whatever cause. That's why though some may know about it, I also made a simple how to make a facebook page tutorial for those who are interested. Just giving them a piece of advice which is to be responsible page admins. Keep sharing informative stuffs about FB. thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete