August 23, 2013

Poetry Unit-Common Core aligned

One more unit created before school starts! Ahhhhh! Crazy! I can't believe the kids come on Monday; though we've been here for two weeks now, so it's not as nerve damaging :)

I know that Poetry isn't really stressed in the Common Core Standards as a unit of its own, however it is mentioned. Each unit has suggestions on novels, short stories, poetry, and art; that's where this unit can come into play :)

Kids always think that poetry is hard and that they're not good at rhyming, so I love proving them wrong! Muuaaahhhhahahaha

So here is the link to my Common Core aligned short Poetry unit on my TPT store.

And here's just a preview of the cover :) I made it on: http://www.keepcalmandcarryon.com/creator/


Happy Weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment