August 18, 2013

Homework Passes

Alright everyone......I'm branching out of my TPT Store comfort zone and starting to sell some items. So here is my first one! :) These homework passes are a great way to teach responsibility, and give students a break every now and then.

This page contains two passes and directions on how to use the passes. Students must fill out and turn in the passes correctly to receive their homework credit. I also put a not on the pass that it may not be used for a homework assignment pertaining to a group project [how is that fair to the group??], nor may it be used on essays [you know some kid will try if it's not written on there].

So I hope you enjoy this Homework Helper...it's only $1! :)
Click here to go to my TPT Store.


4 comments:

  1. I just bought these, I'm so excited to use them!! Sorry I'm apparently blog stalking you today, lol.

    Teaching Teens in the 21st

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl!!!! You are my first buyer ever!!!!!!!!! [Everything I've been doing has been free and I decided yesterday to start selling] THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      Steph

      Delete
  2. My department does 3 passes per semester for credit on late work. If they don't do the work, they don't get credit even with a pass. Late daily work without a pass is not accepted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never done passes before, but our department has decided to do that this year, so we'll see how it goes :)

      Stephanie

      Delete