August 1, 2013

Currently August!!!

I can't believe it's August already! We [teachers] officially come back on the 12th...so I have two more weeks of summer. I'm actually at school right now, but I'm doing fun stuff like decorating my classroom; pics in a week or so :) So thanks once again to Farley for hosting this link up. I love the link ups because I get to see new blogs and learn tons of new ideas :)

Hope you're enjoying your last few weeks of summer, and enjoy the Currently!


Happy August!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I found you at Farley's...your blog is so cute! I love it!

    I go back the 12th as well...where did the time go?!

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! The time has flown...oh well....

      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. Up here in Michigan we don't go back until after Labor Day...I'm a little jealous that you're going back already...but I'll also make sure to enjoy as much sun as I can for all of the other teachers out there that are heading back to school!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We go back the 12th, but the kids don't come til the 26th, so it's no sooooo bad ;)

      Stephanie
      Tales of Teaching in Heels

      Delete
  3. Um, your blog is adorbs...hehe, your title made me giggle. Hope you got a lot done in your room today!

    Ms. McSmartPants Does 3rd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm...Thanks!!!! :) I didn't get as much done as I wanted to because I was helping some of the office ladies. But it was fun!

      Stephanie
      Tales of Teaching in Heels

      Delete
  4. Looks like you and I procrastinate writing lesson plans with the same tactics... except I throw in several hours of Pinterest, too. ;)

    ~Mrs K. from The Teacher Garden Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I Pinterest alright ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Stephanie

      Delete