August 7, 2013

Back 2 School Party-FREEBIE

The time is drawing near...we are going back to school on Monday :( They have a few things planned M,T, W, but I get to do something fun on Thursday!!! I'm making cupcakes and maybe cake pops and throwing a Back 2 School little "party" for the staff. I LOVE to bake, and thought this would be a fun way to get everyone in the mood for school :)

So I created these cupcake toppers and Back 2 School banner to use at the party :) For the cupcake toppers, just use a 2" cut out and glue them onto toothpicks...super simple.

For the banner...just cut out the letters and punch a hole in the upper left and right corner, stringing them together with string or ribbon. Fun!

Here are a few pics of the products, and you can download them for FREE at my TPT Store!

 


Have fun throwing a little party!!! Or even the night before school starts for your own kids :)

4 comments:

  1. These cake pop toppers are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I'm going to use a flower shape 2" punch to cut them out :)

      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. I used them at our first SIT meeting and they were a hit. Check my blog for pictures of final display.

    Tonya
    swashbucklinginseventh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for using my products!!!! :) Heading over to check out pics right now :)

      Stephanie

      Delete