August 16, 2013

B2S Cupcake Success!

I posted a week or so ago that I had made cupcake toppers and a banner for a B2S party. Well I did it yesterday for my school :) Went over really well!

I didn't have time to hang the banner because I was told at 8:50 that our afternoon meeting was cancelled and so the 9am meeting was the only one of the day :/ Cupcakes for breakfast all! I added some apples too and people took those :)

So one other detail I did that I think is super cute, is add crayons to the cupcake stands...everyone loved it.

Here is the link to the cupcake toppers and banner again, if you want to try this for your staff.
Click Here

AND.....this is the only pic I got to take because people started grabbing them!

Are you doing anything fun with your staff for B2S??

2 comments:

  1. We're going to do a photo booth for faculty and staff! You can read about it on my blog. I love your idea and may use it for our first SIT meeting.

    Tonya
    swashbucklinginseventh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a great idea!!!! Why didn't I think of a fun photo booth?! Heading over to your blog now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Stephanie

      Delete