July 11, 2013

Freebie Packet: Tips and Tools to Survive, and Thrive In, English

Hi Ya'll! I have been very busy this week, and even went into the classroom to do some decorating! I'm changing my theme...no more purple and zebra :)  I'll post a sneak peak pic below ;)

But here is something I've been working on this week. I decided to make a little packet of important papers that I used to hand out one at a time, but decided to combine [staple and hole-punch] so it seemed a little more important and kept them together. I took out my personal stuff and made it pretty generic so you can use it as is :)

It contains:
-A Supply List
-How to Format a Paper using MLA
-How to Insert Quotations via MLA
-Turning 1st person into 3rd person
-How to Annotate


Click here to go to my TPT store for your FREE copy!!!



Here's what my packets look like:



And as promised...here is a sneak peak of my new room design/theme:
It's hard to tell, but it says "Welcome to English 10". I'm doing blue chevron and salmon as my new "theme". I made the banners myself, and then punched holes in the corners and strung them together with twine. I couldn't repaint the wall, and there's really no point because we're getting our new location next year...so why paint for only a year??


Anyway, hope you can use the Tips & Tools packet!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment