July 13, 2013

FREE Lesson Planner: PDF version

Hi all! I recently posted my free lesson planner for you via Google Docs, but thought I'd post it via TPT too as a PDF in case you don't need to change anything and in case the formatting is weird.

The planner includes:
-A cover [which I have laminated]
-One week's calendar [which I then copy ~45 weeks worth]
-An Information Sheet
-A few Notes pages [you can copy more]
-And a back cover [laminate this too]

I then take it to Office Depot-Be sure you're signed up for the Star Teacher Rewards program!- and have them laminate and bind the pages. Only costs about $5!! Love it!

So head on over to my TPT Store to download your FREE copy!

Any other themes you would like to see?

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out the info here! http://writeinthemiddleteacher.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-sweet-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandi! I'll check it out!

      Delete