June 3, 2013

June Currently & Senioritis

It's June!!!!!! And every high schooler knows it :/ My students are sooo checked out and not turning in work. Do they not understand that two weeks of not turning in work could turn your B to a D??

I have to admit I have a little bit of Senioritis too, but mine is in the form of daydreaming about summer....I'm still doing my work :)

So here we go with this month's Currently...JUNE!!!!!! Thanks Farley for hosting this every month!


This month is filled with awesomess...It's my sister's birthday on Wednesday, and my best friend's baby is due any day now!!! Can't wait!! And I am just looking forward to being able to sleep in past 5:45am all summer!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your favorite thing about summer?

7 comments:

  1. My kids are starting to check out too... I don't know how we'll make it to June 26th! I'm just as ready for summer as you are- my favorite thing is hitting the beach :)
    Good luck - almost done!

    Michelle
    The Organized Señorita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the tough part for us is that the kids are done next week, but then we have to come in for another week!!! :(

      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. This is my last week...the kids have been done for the past 2 weeks! haha So ready for summer to start!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! How do they know that's it's 2 weeks before?

      Stephanie

      Delete
  3. Your blog design is sooo cute! Love the colors! Hope you are cuddling the new baby by the time you read this.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She got admitted to the hospital today!!! Baby tomorrow :)

      Steph

      Delete
  4. My kiddos checked out in March!!! Luckily that came to over the past couple of weeks because grades are closer to being final!!! BTW, love the blog design!

    ReplyDelete