February 18, 2013

Monthly Themed Journal Prompts-FREEBIE

I sometimes have a hard time coming up with a journal prompt, or forget it's a holiday and have a prompt in mind, or come up with some great ideas for a journal the day after. The first set of journal prompts was well received, so I created this second set. This set has ten journal prompts for each month, and address the major holidays. There are also a few fun minor holidays that are addressed too... like Earth Day in April, National Peanut Day in March, and Lucky Penny day in May! Makes for some fun writing time :)

I am going to print these out and keep them in my lesson planner, and in my journal that I keep at school to write alongside the students with.

Click here to go to my TPT store to download your FREE copy!

You can also check out my original journal prompts at my TPT store as well.

Happy Writing!

2 comments: