January 1, 2013

Happy New Year & January Currently

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2013 will be a great year for all you :) I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions because, let's be honest, does anyone actually keep them?! But I am going to say that I am going to try to come up with more creative classroom ideas to blog about this year :) Does that count as a resolution? I hope so!

It's time again for another Currently from Oh Boy 4th Grade! Love her blog and wish I was as talented as her...I'll get there someday!


I hope everyone enjoys their last little bit of break before going back to school. Remember to come back refreshed, excited, and dedicated to teaching. We do it because we love it and we love them!

Happy 2013!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Chili....sounds perfect for this cold winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower and just love the look of your blog. I wish I had some yummy chili cooking to warm me up!!! Come check my blog out when you get a chance!
    Jessica
    Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie!! Your blog is adorable, and how cute are you!! What a wonderful attitude you have about teaching.. the kids will be very excited to go back tomorrow I am sure :) Do you have to be gluten free or is it your choice?
    Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I am gluten-free [now] because I've found it has helped with my stomach issues :/ But that's a good thing I guess :)

      Stephanie

      Delete
  4. HI Stephanie! I am your 50th follower! Just found your blog at Farley's Currently:)
    I love your OLW happy:) I am a half full kind of girl!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple
    theresourcefulapple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Hoo! My 50th follower!!! Thanks girl!

      Stephanie

      Delete
  5. Chili - yum! And a new nephew - how special! Love his name!
    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties is co-hosting a Shout Out Linky

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I am your newest follower! I love your blog! SO CUTE! I got Erin to do mine as well!

    -Holly Phinney

    http://specialsmartspecialhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete