December 2, 2012

December Currently

Yay it's time for a new Currently!! I'm so glad I found Oh' Boy 4th Grade's blog!!!! I love that Farley added in the Random Acts of Kindness. I'd seen this on another blog the other day and it really hit me that the random acts of kindness are sort of part of the true meaning of Christmas anyway...so I'm going to try to share some random acts this month in the spirit of Christmas. Well here it goes, hope you enjoy.


Have a great December, and remember to spread the joy of Random Acts of Kindness.

6 comments:

  1. That's such a nice idea to let busy people go in front of you. Love when people do that for me! I'm happy to have found your blog and am a new follower.:)

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Hoo! Thanks Kristin! Happy December :)

      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. I love when I find new blogs through Farley's Currently--especially when it is another "big kid" blog! YAY!
    Wishing you a happy December...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay big kid blogs!!! Going to join yours right now!

      Stephanie

      Delete
  3. Love your blog name! Workout jackets are the best... I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would teach in workout clothes if I could!! Thanks for following :)

      Stephanie

      Delete