November 1, 2012

Teachers are Superheroes!!

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Super Teacher!!

It's homecoming week at our high school, and our theme this year is superheroes. So today's spirit dress up day was to come dressed like a superhero. So I created my own...Super Teacher! I made the shirt last night out of a plain t-shirt and puffy paint, had the cape from an old vampire Halloween costume, and made the cuffs from Starbucks' coffee sleeves. And of course, I had to wear my red heels....I am the teacher teaching in heels :)

My final product....Super Teacher!

Close up of the shirt from last night. A bad pic, sorry :(

So thanks all you teachers out there...you truly are Superheroes!!!!!

Use your powers for good,
Ms. W


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute costume idea!! Very creative :)
    Kirsten
    Pure Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was going to be something like Grammar Girl or what not, but this was easier to pull together :)

    Ms. W

    ReplyDelete